On Island Guests Regular Daily Tours
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears or the sea" - so come start your healing with us!
Whether you are staying on Grand Cayman for vacation, here to seal your love with a destination wedding, or a resident just needing to break away from the rock for a few hours - our tours will provide you with a sprinkling of Caribbean magic of which golden memories are made.
(children under 4 years of age FREE)
3½ HOURS OF FUN & ADVENTURE
Transport along Seven Mile Beach - FREE
Fruit Punch & Iced Water - FREE
Use of Clean Snorkel Equipment - FREE
Squid to feed stingrays - FREE
Photos of your tour - FREE
VISITING 3 OF THE BEST TOUR ATTRACTIONS
IN GRAND CAYMAN
Stingray City Sandbar, 1 snorkel site AND Starfish Point!
READ MORE ABOUT THE SITES WE VISIT BELOW
snorkelling at ONE of the following sites:
- No deposit; however, certain bookings attract a cancellation fee authorisation
- Complimentary transport along the Seven Mile Beach stretch (and yes, we take you back too!)
- Payment is made on the day of the tour
- Small tour sizes - approximately 26 guests - 60% of the licensed capacity in the interest of guest comfort!
- During high season, morning & afternoon tours attract equal visitor traffic - book a time that suits YOU best
- There are NO hidden costs for the tour as advertised. For anything. Ever.
- We DO NOT pay commissions to hotels / condos / concierges - if we have been recommended it is because they genuinely like our service - contact us DIRECTLY by telephone or via e-mail for reservations
- Life jackets on board (for all ages and sizes) & swimming aids
- We DO NOT include transport time in the tour time - the advertised tour time is spent on the boat!
- We DO look after you each step of the way, and on average have a crew to passenger ratio of 1:6
- We DO NOT advertise tour times on the website - differences in time zones and daylight saving can cause much confusion, so simply submit a reservation for either the AM or PM tours and we will do the rest!
- Licensed by the Port Authority, registered with the Department of Environment and Insurance Company Approved - this is not true of all operators!
- Full bathroom bathroom on board