3 & 4 JANUARY 2015

 
SAD FACE.jpg
 

Glum and unhappy does not even begin to describe our feelings at having to cancel the tours for today and tomorrow.

Please trust us when we say conditions are not safe. Seven Mile Beach may look calm, but when winds are gusting up 29 knots and the North Sound is experiencing huge swells with waves up to 7 feet, we can assure you that you do not wish to be in the water around a 42 foot boat that is dancing around your heads. Even if you do not value your heads that much, we sure do!

Captain Mario's decision was echoed by other tour operators, and one operator who tried their luck has returned early.

We wish with all our hearts that we could take you out today but we will not take the chance, and hope that you can join us next week when conditions appear to have settled.

Happy weekend to all!