Cruise Guests Regular Daily Tours
Many cruise ships tour their way through the Western Caribbean to the island of Grand Cayman and many of our guests tell us it is their favourite destination. Proud of it! Cruise Lines offer their own shore excursions, but many guests opt for independent tour operators who are usually cheaper and run by locals, saving you money, whilst providing even more island flavour to your adventure - a double score!
(children under 4 years of age FREE)
3½ HOURS OF FUN & ADVENTURE
Transport from & return to Cruise Terminal - FREE
Fruit Punch & Iced Water - FREE
Use of Clean Snorkel Equipment - FREE
Squid to feed stingrays - FREE
Photos of your tour - FREE
VISITING 3 OF THE BEST TOUR ATTRACTIONS
IN GRAND CAYMAN
Stingray City Sandbar, 1 snorkel site AND Starfish Point!
READ MORE ABOUT THE SITES WE VISIT BELOW
snorkelling at ONE of the following sites:
- No deposit; however, certain bookings attract a cancellation fee authorisation
- Complimentary transport from the cruise terminal (and yes, we take you back too!) - depending on traffic, this can take approximately 20 minutes each way
- Payment is made on the day of the tour
- Small tour sizes - approximately 26 guests - 60% of the licensed capacity in the interest of guest comfort!
- NO hidden costs for the tour as advertised. For anything. Ever.
- Life jackets on board (for all ages and sizes) and we do carry some swimming aids
- We DO NOT include transport time in the tour time - the advertised tour time is spent on the boat!
- We DO look after you each step of the way, and on average have a crew to passenger ratio of 1:6
- We DO check your ship's in-port time - we will not confirm reservations if there is any doubt about getting you back to the ship on time (we simply can't afford to keep you and feed you if you miss the ship!)
- We DO provide you with enough time to tender to the meeting point at the cruise terminal
- We DO NOT advertise tour times on the website - differences in time zones and daylight saving can cause much confusion, so simply submit a reservation for either the AM or PM tours and we will do the rest!
- We ARE licensed by the Port Authority, registered with the Department of Environment and are Insurance Company Approved - this is not true of all operators!
- Full bathroom on board