STANDARD TOUR INFORMATION
Your tour is 3.5 hours long and includes Stingray City, 1 of the snorkel sites and Starfish Point. Below are links to learn more about these.
THE TOUR : Captain Mario changes the order of the tour each day, taking into account weather conditions and tour boat traffic to make sure you have the best possible experience!
- Stingray City Sandbar approx. 45 min
- Starfish Point approx. 15 minutes
- Snorkelling approx. 45 min
- Boat ride each way is approx. 45 min
REFRESHMENTS: We provide iced water/fruit punch during the tour - you are welcome to bring along any other snacks or refreshments if you wish. We do have a cooler box on board.
SNORKEL EQUIPMENT: Life jackets and snorkeling gear for all ages are on the boat for your use, as are swimming "noodles" and "floaties" for the kiddies (all free of charge)! Please do let the crew know if you need any special attention.
PREPARE as if for a day on the beach
- DO bring waterproof camera
- DO wear swimming clothes & bring towels
- DO bring hats and coral-friendly sunscreen
- DO bring snacks and refreshments as you wish - you will get hungry
NOTE: if you are suffer motion sickness, bring suitable medication and take it prior to departure
PAYMENT please remember that full payment is required on the day of the tour
The photos taken during the tour are free, but if you do not wish to be photographed kindly ensure that you are not in the frame.
Please do talk to your crew if you need assistance with anything - they will be happy to help!