Cruise Guests Meeting Point Information
CAYMAN TIME = EST (NO daylight saving) =
TELEPHONE : +1.345.939.8178
MEETING TIME - as specified in your confirmation e-mail
- DO be on time - we unfortunately cannot delay departure for late-comers
- DO purchase a priority ticket to tender to the cruise
- DO use TIME CONVERTER to calculate time differences
- DO check what time the last tender runs to your boat
- NOTE: the meeting time is NOT the start of the tour - the length of our tours does NOT include time taken to transport you to the boat and back to the port.
- CAYMAN PORT AUTHORITY WEBSITE for general information or to check the time your ship is arriving in Grand Cayman CAYMAN TIME
MEETING POINT - please see below map and directions
ROYAL WATLER CRUISE TERMINAL
Please wait for collection at the Information Kiosk INSIDE the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal
Occasionally, passengers disembark to the North or South Terminals. Please make your way along Harbour Drive to the Information Kiosk INSIDE the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal (5-10 minute walk)
In certain weather conditions, cruise ships may anchor at Spotts Bay. An Information Kiosk will have been erected here - please make your way to this Information Kiosk and wait to be collected from there. DO NOT catch transportation into town - we will have arranged transportation to collect you from Spotts.